Help Us – Donate Today
- Become a monthly donor. For $25, $50, $100 or more a month you can be a part of our core donors who help sustain our ministry throughout the year. For you convenience you can set up a automatic monthly transfer from your account or credit card
- Memorials and Honoraria may be sent through the Message box on the PayPal page. Input your information in the Message Box location. Be sure to include the name of the person you want to honor or memorialize and the name and address of the person you want notified that the donation has been made.
- Transfer gifts or stocks or shares by contacting the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary of the Angelus Community is a not for profit organization.
Donate Today Using Paypal
You Can Help....
It’s been a busy time for Angelus Community as we approach the end of the financial year and start to plan our budget for our 2019 – 2020 projects. We know that many of you make a financial contribution to the organization at this time of year to offset your tax liability by claiming the tax deductible donation that you have made to the organization.
Donate now to where it’s needed most
You can support homelessness in Australia by making a regular donation to one of our projects:
2020 Project Homelessness especially for Women over 55
Food, Support and Advocacy
Questions and Answers
- Is there a deadline to donate and claim a tax-deduction for this financial year (2018/2019)?
- Yes! The deadline is 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday, June 30, 2019.
- Is there a limit on the size of the donation I can claim as a tax-deduction?
- All donations over $2 are Australia are tax-deductible.
- How do I claim a tax-deduction on my donation?
- You can claim your tax-deduction on your individual or business tax return via the Australian Taxation Office. Find out more on the ATO website.
- How much of a tax-deduction will I receive?
- Great question! This depends on which bracket your taxable income falls under.
- When will I receive my tax-receipt?
- If you make a one-off donation online, your receipt will be emailed to you. If you’ve given via mail or phone, your receipt would have been mailed to you shortly after the end of the Financial Year. Our promise to you…
- Please give before June 30 to help!!
Making a generous tax-deductible donation at the end of the financial year is not only good for the soul, it’s also good for your bank balance. Donations can reduce your taxable income and money donated in June can result in money back.
Without your support, we couldn’t achieve the vital work that we do. We promise to ensure your donation goes towards the Angelus Outreach Projects.
For your convenience, a tax-receipt will be emailed directly to your inbox – all donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.
Essential Services Online Shopping
You can also support Mary of the Angelus Community by shopping online angelus.acndirect.com
The Angelus is an authorized distributor of essential services. It is a simple and automatic way for you to support Angelus because every time you shop or pay your bill, at no added cost to you we are supported in our outreach.
When you shop at angelus.acndirect.com you’ll find the same low prices, a comprehensive selection of services that we use everyday with the convenient online shopping experience, with the added bonus that ACN will donate a portion of the purchase or payment to help us in our fundraising for the programs.
For more information email@example.com
Visit website angelus.acndirect.com
Email us at the bottom of the page for more information or help
In Kind Donations ( Throughout the Year)
We are thankful for the many generous people who donate items we can use or give away.
We have scheduled drop off dates and we will gratefully accept the following items:
- Sets of dishes (at least 4 place settings)
- Sets of glasses
- Glass bakeware
- Pots and pans.
- Tin bakeware.
- Small kitchen utensils, silverware set bagged in baggies
- Small kitchen appliances (can openers, toasters, blenders, crock pots, etc.)
- Kitchen misc. (pot holders, kitchen towels, canister sets)
- Small household appliances (irons, alarm clocks, etc.)
- Blankets (NEW)
- Pillows (NEW)
- NEW school supplies
- NEW backpacks
- Children’s NEW toys/books
- Gift items for adults
Furniture (with prior approval):
- Bed frames, new or gently used mattresses
- Sofas (no sleeper sofas)
- Televisions (small sizes only or flat screens)
We do not have a pick up service but where possible we will help you unload your items when you arrive. If you have questions about items you are wanting to donate, please Email us at the bottom of the page for more information on donations or drop off.
Email us at the bottom of the page for more information