Angelus Housing is a community based, not for profit organisation which provides housing for young people in need to prevent homelessness also addressing issues of at risk of homelessness as a preventive measure.
Pathways 4 Youth Projects is to resettle young people into their own community
The goal of Pathways Ministries is to reintegrate homeless individuals between 18 and 25 years and those on the verge of homelessness into permanent housing and address some of the barriers that prevent integration within their community of choice. Our goal is to work collaboratively with other stakeholders to provide needed services for residents living in other immediate or transitional housing facilities. We do this by trying to accommodate applicants in-house if possible or by referral to other local agencies.
These referral services can include but are not limited to:
- Job training/search
- Drug/alcohol treatment
- Health care referrals
- Social, domestic and work skills training
- Schools and TAFE or further education opportunities
Pathways 4 Youth
EMAIL US AT BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR APPLICATION IF YOU QUALITY EMAIL US AT BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR APPLICATION TO BEGIN
We actively seek and engage in proactive partnerships with relevant stakeholders, and community linkages to identify and respond to both current and emerging trends. This process identifies and encourages the creation of relevant pathways for people at risk or in crises to access safe, affordable and appropriate housing within their means.
Note for admittance:
To be eligible for accommodation in Angelus Programs the applicants must meet program criteria. Due to demand or availability which may be limited, we will seek referral sources where possible for alternative accommodation options for those in need. To be admitted into the program, applicant must:
EMAIL US AT BOTTOM OF PAGE IF YOU CAN HELP WITH STOCK OR PLACEMENT OR REFERRALS
More Housing Stock Needed:
We rely on a developed network of Private Housing, Housing Agencies, Community Groups, Youth Specialists and Real Estate Agencies. This often results in advocacy work with the families to negotiate the mass of forms and appointments.
Angelus Pathways 4 Youth provides externally supported medium term accommodation for marginalized 18 – 25 year old singles, young pregnant and single parents and young women or men who are homeless or are at risk of homelessness. Our service provides an environment, which actively encourages the process of transition to independence through integration and collaboration with many stakeholders.
EMAIL US AT BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR APPLICATION FOR HELP
- Be alcohol- and drug-free;
- Work closely with assigned house leader;
- Have the means to contribute to the house either by social security or a job and pay approximately 30% of their gross income for rent
- Attend weekly housing sessions provided by community volunteers in budgets, house rules and cooking skills.To Apply for Admission:
- Please Email us below and we will sent you an application. Please fill out the application form and bring it, along with your picture ID and Centalink ID, to a personal interview. If you have any issues providing these forms, please let us know.
EMAIL US AT BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR APPLICATION TO GET STARTED
- Admission Requirement
- Bluecard Check
EMAIL US AT BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR APPLICATION